LEGO Technic: Ultralight Helicopter (42057)
Take to the skies with the Ultralight Helicopter!
Climb aboard the open cockpit of this high-tech, Ultralight Helicopter with its awesome white, red and black colour scheme and cool stickers. Move the joystick to control the tail rudder and spin the gearwheel to see the main rotor, tail rotor and detailed engine spring to life. This 2-in1 LEGO® Technic model can be rebuilt to create an Experimental Aircraft! Interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app available online for both models!
- Features a high-tech aerodynamic design, open cockpit with detailed seat, spinning main and tail rotors, controllable tail rudder, and a detailed engine with moving pistons.
- Check out the white, red and black colour scheme with cool stickers.
- Spin the gearwheel and see the rotors and engine spring to life.
- Move the joystick to operate the tail rudder.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build-and-play experience for ages 8-14.
- Interactive, 3D digital LEGO® Building Instructions app available online for both A and B models. Ask your parents’ permission.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into an Experimental Aircraft.
- Ultralight Helicopter measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Experimental Aircraft measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.