LEGO Technic: Air Race Jet (42066)
EXTRA 10% OFF - ADD LEGO10
Prepare for vertical takeoffs and landings with the Air Race Jet!
Enjoy a rewarding building experience with this ultra-cool, aerodynamic LEGO® Technic Air Race Jet, featuring an awesome blue, black and red colour scheme with cool racing stickers and an array of authentic details and exciting motorized functions. Activate the included Power Functions motor and you can adjust the jet nozzle to vertical or horizontal takeoff position, open the fuselage, lower and retract the undercarriage, open the hatch to reveal the spinning turbofan and adjust the flaps for flight mode! This amazing model also features versatile front steering, movable tail rudders and a detailed opening cockpit. When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it to create the awesome Private Jet!
- Includes a LEGO® Power Functions motor for an array of motorized functions, including an adjustable jet nozzle, opening fuselage, retractable undercarriage and adjustable flaps, plus working front steering, movable tail rudders and an opening cockpit.
- Check out the blue, black and red colour scheme with cool racing stickers.
- Activate the LEGO® Power Functions and adjust the jet nozzle for vertical takeoff.
- Open the fuselage doors, lower the undercarriage and prepare for landing.
- Perform supersonic aerial maneuvers.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 1,100 pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 10-16.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Private Jet.
- Air Race Jet measures over 9” (23cm) high, 22” (58cm) long and 14” (36cm) wide.
- Private Jet measures over8” (22cm) high, 24” (61cm) long and 20” (53cm) wide.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.