LEGO Superheroes Mighty Micros: Superman™ vs. Bizarro™ (76068)
Stage a Kryptonite clash with Superman™ and Bizarro™!
Zoom into battle and catch Bizarro™—if you can! Who knows which direction Superman’s imperfect nemesis will turn next in his back-to-front Mighty Micros car. Use the blue Kryptonite to sap Bizarro’s energy, but watch out for the green Kryptonite! Bump the giant fists against each other to see who will win this crazy battle.
- Includes two minifigures with mini legs: Superman™ and Bizarro™.
- Superman’s Mighty Micros car features a minifigure cockpit, Superman™ logo and giant fists.
- Bizarro’s reverse-built Mighty Micros car also features giant fists.
- Drive Bizarro™ backwards in his reverse-built vehicle and throw his Kryptonite in the wrong direction!
- Accessory elements include Superman's blue translucent Kryptonite and Bizarro's green translucent Kryptonite.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build andplay experience for ages 5-12.
- Superman’s Mighty Micros car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Bizarro’s Mighty Micros car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.