LEGO Superheroes Mighty Micros: Spider-Man vs. Scorpion (76071)
In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Begin a battle of the bugs with Spider-Man and Scorpion!
There’s a venomous fight taking place between Spider-Man and Scorpion. Whip the super villain’s car’s tail and sting against Spider-Man, or use the dual pincers to pull the super hero out of his car. Throw Spider-Man’s mini-spider to retaliate, but watch out for the flying mini-scorpion!
- Includes Spider-Man and Scorpion minifigures with mini legs.
- Move the tails and pincers of Scorpion’s Mighty Micros car and attack Spider-Man!
- Scorpion’s Mighty Micros car features dual pincers and a tail with sting.
- Accessory elements include a mini-scorpion and a mini-spider.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Spider-Man's Mighty Micros car measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and1” (4cm) wide.
- Scorpion's Mighty Micros car with claws retracted measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.