LEGO Superheroes Mighty Micros: Batman™ vs. Killer Moth™ (76069)
Average connection time 25 secs
Fly Batman™ into battle against Killer Moth™!
Swoop through the air in the Mighty Micros Batcopter and swat Killer Moth™ out of the sky! Throw Batman’s Batarang at the flying bug’s wings and send the Super-Villain crashing, but watch out for the cocoon gun. Can the Dark Knight win? You decide in this super-fun, super hero face-off!
- Includes two minifigures with mini legs: Batman™ and Killer Moth™.
- Batman’s Mighty Micros Batcopter features rotating blades, minifigure cockpit and the Batman logo.
- Killer Moth’s Mighty Micros car features two translucent-blue wings, decorated bug eyes and a green sting.
- Weapons include Batman's Batarang and Killer Moth's cocoon gun.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Batman's Mighty Micros Batcopter measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (6m) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Killer Moth’s Mighty Micros car measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.