LEGO Star Wars: Y-Wing Starfighter (75172)
Average connection time 25 secs
Launch daring raids with the iconic Y-Wing Starfighter!
When the Rebels need a tough starfighter, call in the Y-wing! Drive the weapons loader into position and lift the ammo into place. Then seat the Y-Wing Pilot, lift the landing gear and take to the skies. When you reach your target, fire the shooters and turn the gearwheel to open the hatch and drop the bombs!
- Includes four minifigures: a Y-Wing Pilot, Admiral Raddus, Moroff and a Stormtrooper, plus a Rebel Astromech droid figure.
- Features a Y-Wing Starfighter and a weapons loader.
- Y-wing features retracting landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit, rotating guns, two spring-loaded shooters and bomb-drop function.
- Weapons loader features a movable crane and detachable ammo.
- Weapons include four bombs, two blaster pistols, a blaster and Moroff's backpack loaded with elements that can assemble to create his personal blaster.
- Operate the crane and lift the ammo into position.
- Turn the gearwheel to release the bombs.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8-14.
- Y-Wing Starfighter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 16” (41cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Weapons loader measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.