LEGO Star Wars Dessert Skiff (75174)
In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Avoid the deadly Sarlacc pit!
Help Han Solo rescue his furry friend Chewbacca before he walks the plank! Can he defeat the skiff guard and bring Boba Fett crashing down before Chewbacca falls from the skiff and becomes another tasty meal for the mighty Sarlacc? Only you can decide!
- Includes four minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Boba Fett and a Skiff Guard.
- Features a skiff and a Sarlacc pit.
- Skiff features an extendable plank, storage hold, movable rudders at the back and transparent elements underneath for a ‘hovering' look.
- Sarlacc pit features tentacles, teeth and an opening mouth with space for a minifigure.
- Weapons include Han's blaster pistol, Boba Fett's special blaster pistol and an axe.
- Also includes handcuffs for both Chewbacca and Han Solo.
- Recreate iconic scenes from Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
- Skiff measures over 2” (6cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Sarlacc pit measures over 3” (10cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.