LEGO Star Wars: Battle on Scarif (75171)
In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Uncover the Death Star plans at the beach bunker!
Go on a daring mission to find the top-secret Death Star plans at the beach bunker. Uncover the hidden weapon stash, dodge the exploding floor panels and then tip the tower to unlock the bunker doors. Will you be able to grab the plans and escape planet Scarif before they catch you? That's for you to decide.
- Includes four minifigures: Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor and two Scarif Stormtroopers.
- Features a hidden weapons stash, exploding floor panels, sliding bunker doors with locking function, control panel, orange crate and the secret Death Star plans.
- Turn the handles to reveal the hidden weapons stash.
- Sneak past the exploding floor panels.
- Topple the tower to unlock the sliding bunker doors.
- Grab the plans and make off with the Empire's best-kept secret!
- Weapons include four blasters and two special blasters.
- Accessory elements include electrobinoculars and three thermal detonators.
- Play out exciting scenes from the blockbuster movie Star Wars: Rogue One.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8-14.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.