LEGO Ninjago: Destiny's Shadow (70623)
In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Glide across and above the swamp with Destiny’s Shadow!
Join Lloyd and Cole on their boat/flyer and glide into Vermillion territory. Fire the stud shooters to fend off Vermin’s hoverboard attacks or flip out the wings and launch into the sky. Then detach the canoe and paddle silently through the swamp to surprise the enemy. Whatever you do, you must keep that Pause Time Blade in ninja hands!
- Includes three minifigures: Vermin, and Lloyd and Cole with swamp outfit decoration.
- Destiny’s Shadow features a two-minifigure cockpit, two stud shooters, flip-out wings for flight mode and ninja blade details, plus two detachable canoes and two oars.
- Flip out the wings to convert Destiny's Shadow from a boat into a flyer!
- Detach the canoe for stealthy swamp missions.
- Vermin is equipped with a V-shaped hoverboard.
- Includes the translucent-red Pause Time Blade.
- Weapons includes Lloyd and Cole’s katanas and Vermin’s Vermillion axe.
- Accessory elements include Lloyd’s compass and Vermin’s Vermillion helmet.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7+.
- Destiny's Shadow measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide in boat mode, and 9” (23cm) wide in flight mode.
- Vermillion hoverboard measures over 2” (6cm) long, 2” (6cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) high.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.