LEGO Nexo Knights: Three Brothers (70350)
In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Charge Axl into battle against the three fearsome brothers!
Head for the mountain and stop the ancient monsters awakened by the evil Monstrox. Battle head-to-head with the rolling monster and its chomping jaws, then face Roog and Reex with the axe—but watch out for the flying Graveller Stone monsters! Includes scannable shields for the NEXO Powers Bulldozer and Forbidden Power Horrible Hunger.
- Includes three minifigures: Axl, Roog and Reex.
- Features a flexible-wheeled monster vehicle with giant face, two-minifigure cockpit, opening jaws, rear firing catapult, two translucent-blue lightning elements and a shield holder.
- Roll the vehicle to activate the chomping jaws!
- Load the Gravellers into the catapult and launch them into the air!
- Also includes Axl's axe and a chain mace.
- Accessory elements include two Gravellers and two shield holders.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8-12.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents’ permission.
- Scan shields for the NEXO Power Bulldozer and Forbidden Power Horrible Hunger. Then power up in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game!
- Watch all your favourite NEXO KNIGHTS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.