LEGO Nexo Knights: Ruina's Lock & Roller (70349)
In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Rescue the queen from Ruina’s Lock & Roller!
Swoop heroic knight Aaron into action on his hover shield! Shoot his Blazer Bow stud shooter at the Lock & Roller’s Forbidden Power shield to release the cage door and rescue Queen Halbert, but watch out for the GargoBike’s claws! Includes two scannable shields for the NEXO Power Gorilla Roar and Forbidden Power Wrecking Wrath.
- Includes three minifigures: Aaron, Queen Halbert and Ruina.
- Ruina’s Lock & Roller features a detachable GargoBike vehicle with minifigure cockpit and translucent-blue claws, and a rear vehicle with opening cage, collapsible Forbidden Power function, shield holder and wing elements.
- Attach the shield to Aaron's feet and use as a hoverboard to role-play a flying rescue scene!
- Push the Forbidden Power shield holder to open the cage doors.
- Weapons include Aaron's Blazer Bow stud shooter, Queen Halbert’s club and Ruina’s Lightning Scythe.
- Also includes Aaron’s shield holder.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8-12.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents' permission.
- Scan shields for the NEXO Powers Gorilla Roar and Forbidden Power Wrecking Wrath, then power up in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game!
- Watch all your favourite NEXO KNIGHTS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.