LEGO Nexo Knights: Combo NEXO Powers Wave 1 (70372)
Average connection time 25 secs
Collect and combine the NEXO Powers to defeat Monstrox!
There are five NEXO Powers in the sealed ‘mystery’ bag—but which ones will you choose and combine to defeat the evil Monstrox in the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ MERLOK 2.0 app? Attach three NEXO Powers at a time to the Combo NEXO shield, then scan for unique results to create your own way of destroying the Stone monster army. With 35 NEXO Powers to collect, there are endless ways to be the hero!
- Features five mystery NEXO Powers, each in a different colour (red, green, blue, yellow and white), plus a Combo NEXO Power shield.
- Scan the shields to create your own combination to defeat Monstrox and the Stone monsters in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: Merlok 2.0 app.
- Connect Combo NEXO Power shields together with the connecting elements and build your own unique structures.
- More than 35 NEXO Powers to collect!
- Also includes an inspiration and collectability leaflet.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-14.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents’ permission.
- Watch all your favourite NEXO KNIGHTS™ episodes on Cartoon Network.
- PLEASE NOTE: Only 5 of 35 individual NEXO Powers in each ‘mystery' bag. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific NEXO Powers.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.