LEGO Nexo Knights: Clay's Falcon Fighter Blaster (70351)
Average connection time 25 secs
Pitch Clay’s Falcon Fighter Blaster against the flying monster!
Protect the people of Knighton from Grimroc and his giant mace with Clay’s Falcon Fighter Blaster! Extend the wings and fire the six-stud shooters, then release Clay Bot’s Recon Jet for extra air support. Includes three scannable shields for the NEXO Powers Tickling Baboon and Manic Pumpkin, plus Forbidden Power Devastating Decay.
- Includes two minifigures: Clay and Clay Bot, plus buildable Grimroc Stone monster and Brickster figures.
- Clay’s Falcon Fighter Blaster features extendable wings with dual six-stud shooters, two minifigure cockpits and a detachable rear Recon Jet with six-stud shooter.
- Buildable Grimroc Stone monster features posable limbs and translucent wings, three translucent-blue lightning fingers and a shield holder.
- Extend the wings to switch Clay's Falcon Fighter Blaster into attack mode.
- Detach the rear six-stud shooter to launch Clay Bot’s Recon Jet.
- Weapons include Clay’s sword, the Clay Bot’s sword, Grimroc’s mace and the Brickster’s mace.
- Accessory elements include a Bouldron, two shield holders and a treasure chest.
- Combine the Recon Jet with 70362 Battle Suit Clay for extra firepower, or any other suits in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ Battle Suit series.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8-12.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents’ permission.
- Scan shields for the NEXO Powers Tickling Baboon and Manic Pumpkin and Forbidden Power Devastating Decay, then power up in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game!
- Watch all your favorite NEXO KNIGHTS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- Clay's Falcon Fighter Blaster in cruise mode measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide, and over 18” (47cm) wide in attack mode.
- Recon Jet measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Grimroc stands over 4” (12cm) tall.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.