LEGO Nexo Knights: Battle Suit Aaron (70364)
Upgrade Aaron with the awesome battle suit and have a blast with the Blazer Bow! Next, create your own way of singlehandedly defeating Monstrox and the Stone monsters by combining three NEXO Powers of your choice into unique Combo NEXO Powers and scan them into the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app. Choose between five NEXO Powers: Orbital Strike, Spirit Fox, Drop the Beat, Incinerate and Magnetize. Only in their battle suits can the NEXO KNIGHTS heroes control a Combo NEXO Power on theirown!
- Includes a new-for-spring-2017 Aaron minifigure.
- Features a buildable battle suit with highly posable limbs and a minifigure cockpit.
- Also includes a buildable Blazer Bow with dual spring-loaded shooters.
- Accessory elements include a Combo NEXO POWER shield and five scannable NEXO Powers.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-14.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents' permission.
- Scan shields for each of the five NEXO Powers (Orbital Strike, Spirit Fox, Drop the Beat, Incinerate and Magnetize) and create your own combinations to power up and defeat the Stone monsters in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game.
- Combine with vehicles in other LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ sets to enhance the battle suit with futuristic functions!
- Watch all your favorite NEXO KNIGHTS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- Stands over 3” (9cm) tall.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.