LEGO Minifigures: LEGO Batman Movie (71017)
Average connection time 25 secs
Join the action with LEGO® Minifigures—THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE series.
Create your own action-packed THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE scenes with this awesome collection of 'Limited Edition' minifigures, including Lobster-Lovin’ Batman™, The Eraser™, Zodiac Master™, King Tut™, Pink Power Batgirl™, Dick Grayson™, Orca™, Fairy Batman™, Glam Metal Batman™, Clan of the Cave Batman™, Vacation Batman™, The Joker™ – Arkham Asylum, The Calculator™, Red Hood™, Commissioner Gordon™, Barbara Gordon™, March Harriet™, The Mime™, Catman™ and Nurse Harley Quinn™. Each finely crafted minifigure comes with a display plate and a collector’s leaflet. Who will you discover inside your next ‘mystery’ bag?
- Every minifigure comes with a display plate and collector’s leaflet.
- Selected THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE series minifigures come with one or more accessory elements.
- Collect this 'Limited Edition' series of LEGO® Minifigure characters and create your very own action-packed THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE scenes!
- Combine with LEGO® building sets for endless play possibilities.
- Have fun trading minifigures with your friends to complete your collection.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each ‘mystery' bag contains one of the 20 characters available in this collection. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific minifigures. If you purchase more than one ‘mystery’ bag, you may receive two or more identical minifigures.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.