LEGO Minecraft: The Fortress (21127)
In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
You've built a huge fortress on the open, grass-covered Minecraft™ plains, complete with lookout towers, large pressure-plate doors, an area for growing vital crops and food for feeding your horse and sheep, plus a cool waterfall. But an army of skeletons is approaching the fortress walls. It's time to defend your home and your livestock. Light the fires and torches, load up the cannons and take your golden armor from its stand. Then choose a weapon from the chest containing the wood, stone, iron, gold and diamond swords, and prepare for battle!
- Includes a Steve minifigure, plus a horse, sheep and 3 skeletons.
- Features a Minecraft™ fortress with large pressure-plate doors, lookout towers, decorative Creeper™ banners, barred windows, water and farm areas and a prison with door-opening function.
- Press the pressure plate to open the fortress doors.
- Light the fires and torches to ward off the approaching skeleton army.
- Load up the cannons and defend The Fortress.
- Accessory elements include Steve's golden armor and golden helmet,armor stand, armor, helmet, crafting table, weapons chest and a hay bale.
- Weapons include 5 swords and 3 skeleton bows.
- Easy-to-rebuild modular design with 3 alternative model configurations.
- Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- This set includes over 900 pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8+.
- Measures over 6” (16cm) high, 13” (33cm) wide and 13” (34cm) deep.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.