LEGO Ideas: The Beatles Yellow Submarine (21306)
Take a surreal trip under the seas in the LEGO® version of the Yellow Submarine from the iconic 1968 animated musical fantasy film inspired by The Beatles. Ideal for display or role-play fun, the Yellow Submarine features loads of cool, authentic details including a cockpit for the included minifigures of John, Paul, George and Ringo.
- Includes 4 minifigures: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, plus a Jeremy figure.
- Yellow Submarine features a removable top, cockpit that fits all four Beatles minifigures, four rotating periscopes, two rotating propellers and an adjustable rudder, plus a removable display stand.
- Also includes a minifigure display stand.
- Accessory elements include John's telescope, Paul's 1x2 ‘Love' tile, Ringo's round 2x2 ‘half a hole' tile, George's submarine motor and Jeremy's apple.
- Build an authentic replica of the Yellow Submarine in LEGO® bricks.
- Great for display or role-playing scenes from the iconic 1968 film.
- Includes a booklet about the LEGO® fan/designer and the Yellow Submarine.
- This set includes over 550 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 10+.
- Yellow submarine measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Submarine display stand measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Minifigure display stand measures over 4” (12cm) wide, 1” (4cm) deep and under 1” (1.6cm) high.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.