LEGO DUPLO: Preschool (10833)
Average connection time 25 secs
Play and learn all day long at the LEGO® DUPLO® Nursery School!
Play out real-life scenarios in LEGO® DUPLO® My Town: a recognisable world bursting with fresh accessories and characters. Toddlers will love showing you their day at the nursery school with this colourful DUPLO set, from playtime on the mat, lunch, and toileting routines to tidy-up time. Help reinforce your child's learning and encourage early role-play skills. Includes three DUPLO figures.
- Includes three LEGO® DUPLO® figures: a nursery school teacher and two children.
- Features a nursery school building with an opening door, shelf, opening drawers and a toilet area with washbasin.
- Includes bricks decorated with numbers 1 to 3, a book, sandwiches, child's drawing, toilet paper, hand soap, and a preschool sign as story starters.
- Accessory elements include a fabric play mat, two chairs, cup and a jug.
- Use the new characters, accessories and decorated bricks to help your toddler learn 1-2-3 or practice key routines as they play.
- Let your child show you their favourite part of their day at the nursery school — there’s so much to explore in this exciting set!
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be safe and suitable for small hands.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 2-5.
- Preschool measures over 6” (16cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- There are several My Town products to collect and play out your child’s everyday life in a recognisable LEGO® DUPLO® world.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.