LEGO DUPLO: My First Carousel (10845)
Turn the top to make the whole carousel spin!
Introduce your child to basic cause and effect principles by using chunky LEGO® DUPLO® bricks to make a turning carousel. Watch them learn as they turn the top of the carousel and see the seats on the special cogwheels spin around. With three child DUPLO figures and decorated bricks for matching, there are so many ways to play and learn with this exciting model.
- Includes three child LEGO® DUPLO® figures, plus a bird figure.
- Features a turning carousel with turning cogwheels, two seats and a buildable tree.
- Includes bricks decorated as a ball, doll and a toy digger as story starters—match the bricks to the decorations on top of the carousel.
- Turn the top of the carousel and see how the seats spin around.
- The simple build and chunky cogwheels encourage early construction skills.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be safe and suitable for small hands.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 1½-3 years.
- Carousel measures over 7” (19cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 9” (23cm) deep.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.