LEGO DUPLO: Family House (10835)
Average connection time 25 secs
Play out everyday scenes and routines in the Family House!
Play out real-life scenarios in LEGO® DUPLO® My Town: a recognisable world bursting with fresh accessories and characters. There are endless play opportunities in this easy-to-build house—toddlers can have fun practicing activities and routines, from getting up in the morning, preparing and eating a meal to washing the car. Watch role-play skills develop as they play out everyday life with three DUPLO figures.
- Includes three LEGO® DUPLO® figures: a mother, father and a child.
- Features a modular house over three levels with: a kitchen with opening oven, bathroom with toilet, basin and opening mirror cabinet, bedroom with beds, child’s room with opening dormer windows, roof terrace dining area, interior shelves, opening doors, and a car.
- Includes bricks decorated as a mirror, toilet paper, alarm clock, oven and a teddy bear as story starters.
- Accessory elements include a cooking pot, plate, baguettes, jug, cup, brush and flowers.
- Use the new characters, accessories and decorated bricks to help reinforce daily routines and play out everyday scenarios with your toddler.
- This fun and easy-to-build family house encourages early construction skills and presents endless play opportunities.
- The modular structure means this set can be rearranged and built in lots of different ways.
- Toddlers will enjoy pretending to help dad wash the car or bake the baguettes in the oven.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be safe and suitable for small hands.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 2-5.
- Family House measures over 11” (28cm) high, 14” (38cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- There are several My Town products to collect and play out your child's everyday life in a recognisable LEGO® DUPLO® world.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.