LEGO DUPLO: Birthday Party (10832)
Play in the park and enjoy a fun birthday picnic!
Play out real-life scenarios in LEGO® DUPLO® My Town: a recognisable world bursting with fresh accessories and characters. Young children will love role-playing this birthday picnic in the park. Have fun with the balloons, the seesaw that really rocks, build the tree and spread out the blanket—it's the perfect place for a picnic! Includes three DUPLO figures plus a squirrel figure.
- Includes three LEGO® DUPLO® figures: a grandmother and two children, plus a squirrel figure.
- Features a rocking seesaw and a buildable tree.
- Includes bricks decorated as birthday gifts and nuts for the squirrel as story starters.
- Accessory elements include a fabric blanket, balloons, cake and a flower.
- Use the new characters, accessories and play starters in this set to help your child practice everyday scenarios and routines.
- Toddlers will love helping the grandmother rock the seesaw in the park and setting up a birthday picnic.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be safe and suitable for small hands.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 2-5.
- Seesaw measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Tree measures over 3” (10cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- There are several My Town products to collect and play out your child's everyday life in a recognisable LEGO® DUPLO® world.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.