LEGO Classic: Orange Creativity Box (10709)
Average connection time 25 secs
Unleash your imagination with the LEGO® Orange Creativity Box!
Build, learn and fuel your imagination with this inspirational LEGO® Classic set, featuring vibrant shades of orange and fun bright colours. Create cute creatures, cozy houses, enchanting castles, trains, boats, planes and whatever you imagine… the possibilities are endless! See the included guide or go online for exciting ideas and inspiration.
- Includes more than 55 pieces in vibrant shades of orange and fun, bright colours.
- Features a mix of classic LEGO® bricks and special elements, including windows, doors, wheels and eyes.
- Makes a great starter set for budding LEGO® builders.
- This LEGO® Classic Orange Creativity Box building set fosters open-ended creativity and imagination.
- Includes three levels of building complexity to suit builders on different levels.
- Includes an inspirational guide containing building instructions and ideas that will help your child discover their creative building skills.
- Visit LEGO.com/classic for additional building instructions, ideas and inspiration. Ask your parents' permission.
- Enjoy imaginative play with this inspirational LEGO® Classic set.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 4-99.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.