LEGO Batman: The Riddler Riddle Race (70903)
Battle with Batman™ against The Riddler™ and his allies!
The Riddler™ and Kite Man™, Magpie™ and Calendar Man™ are causing chaos at the Gotham City Energy Facility. Team up with Batman™ to take them all on! Beware of the Riddle Racer’s flip-up spring-loaded shooters. Evade the dynamite thrown by Magpie. Dodge Kite Man's swoops from the sky. Then fight back with Batman's Batarang and capture those Super-Villains!
- Includes five minifigures: Batman™, The Riddler™, Magpie™, Calendar Man™ and Kite Man™
- The Riddle Racer features a dual exhaust with two flip-up, spring-loaded shooters, secret front compartment with two hidden guns, an open minifigure cockpit, plus wing mirror and translucent headlight/indicator light-style elements.
- Press down the dual exhaust to flip up the engine and fire the hidden spring-loaded shooter.
- Attach Kite Man's glider pack with posable wings to take the action to the sky.
- Weapons include Batman’s Batarang, and Magpie’s two dynamite elements.
- Accessory elements include Batman’s cape and new-for-spring-2017 molded utility belt, The Riddler’s top hat and cane, Magpie’s armor, Calendar Man’s calendar cape, and Kite Man's kite and helmet.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7+.
- Riddle Racer measures over 1” (3cm) high, 7” (18 cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Kite Man's kite measures over 3” (8cm) wide.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.