LEGO Batman: The Batmobile (70905)
In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Pursue Man-Bat™ and the Kabuki Twins™ in the Batmobile with three driving modes!
Jump into the Batmobile with Batman™ and Robin™. Set the wheels to race mode and zoom away. Flip into monster truck mode to smash through any obstacle. When the Super-Villains are in sight, fire the stud shooters. Then screech to a stop, pop off the roof of the dual cockpit and take the battle to the ground. Dodge the Kabuki Twins' dangerous claws, evade dynamite thrown by Man-Bat™ and capture them all. Celebrate with the Batman Merch gun as you cruise through Gotham City and then switch to parallel-parking mode to squeeze into the tightest spots!
- Includes five minifigures: Batman™, Robin™, Man-Bat™ and the Kabuki Twins™
- The Batmobile features a two-minifigure cockpit with roof pop-off function, big multidirectional wheels with rubber tires, two stud shooters and posable bat wings.
- Adjust the wheels for three different modes—race mode, monster truck mode and parallel-parking mode.
- Weapons include Batman's Batarang, Robin's Batman™ Merch gun, Man-Bat's dynamite and the Kabuki Twins' claws (two each).
- Accessory elements include Batman and Robin’s capes, and Batman’s new-for-spring-2017 molded utility belt.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- The Batmobile measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide in race mode.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.