LEGO Batman: Scarecrow Special Delivery (70910)
Average connection time 25 secs
Help Batman™ to stop Scarecrow™ delivering a special scare pizza!
Scarecrow™ has an evil plan to release fear gas at Gotham City Energy Facility. Bring down the security barrier as he approaches on his pizza delivery bike. When the bike smashes through the barrier, leap off the roof with Batman™. Can you intercept Scarecrow before he pops off the sides of the cart and releases the toxic gas?
- Includes three minifigures: Batman™, Scarecrow™ and a security guard.
- Pizza delivery bike features a minifigure cockpit, translucent headlight elements, cart with a pop-out-sides function and a fear gas canister.
- Rotate the pizza sign on the cart roof to pop out the sides and reveal the fear gas canister.
- The security booth features a boom barrier which can move up and down and ‘explode' off when the bike drives through it. Also includes a roof for Batman™ to leap from, ‘Gotham Energy' sticker, and assorted elements including a security camera, mug and other translucent light-style elements.
- Weapons include Batman’s two Batarangs.
- Accessory elements include Batman’s cape and new-for-spring-2017 molded utility belt, Scarecrow’s helmet, pizza and pizza box, and the security guard's hat.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7+.
- Connect the security booth to other builds from 70900 The Joker™ Balloon Escape and 70901 Mr. Freeze™ Ice Attack to create an even bigger power station.
- Pizza delivery bike with cart measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Security booth with barrier lowered measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide, 3” (9cm) deep.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.