LEGO Batman: Killer Croc Tail-Gator (70907)
Extra 10% off - LEGO10
Speed after Killer Croc’s Tail-Gator on Batman’s Batski!
Killer Croc™, Zebra-Man™ and Tarantula™ are escaping from Gotham City’s harbor. Power across the water by the docks and fire the Batski’s stud shooters. Swerve the Tail-Gator’s crate bombs and Tarantula’s sai. Overtake and then take the battle to the land with Batman's Batarang. Round up those crooks before they commit more crimes!
- Includes 3 minifigures: Batman™, Zebra-Man™ and Tarantula™, plus a Killer Croc™ big figure.
- Killer Croc’s Tail-Gator features a driver’s cabin with space for a minifigure, huge wheels and rubber tires, suspension, two crate bombs and translucent light-style elements.
- Batman's Batski has two stud shooters, posable bat wings and a translucent flame element.
- Killer Croc™ features a posable head with snapping jaws, posable arms and wrists, and hands with gripping fingers.
- Weapons include Batman’s Batarang and Tarantula’s two sai.
- Accessory elements include Batman’s cape and new-for-spring-2017 molded utility belt, and Killer Croc’s chains.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Tail-Gator measures over 5” (15cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Batski measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Killer Croc™ stands over 3” (9cm) tall.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.