LEGO Architecture: Sydney (21032)
Average connection time 25 secs
Celebrate Sydney with this LEGO® Architecture Skyline model!
Capture the architectural essence and splendour of Sydney with this magnificent set that brings together the iconic Sydney Opera House™, Sydney Tower and Deutsche Bank Place, in an inspirational skyline setting. Each individual LEGO® structure provides a unique and rewarding building experience with true-to-life colour and relative scale depiction. Sydney's sparkling harbour is represented in the tiled baseplate, adding an extra dimension and feel of authenticity to this detailed recreation of one of the world’s most glamorous cities.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of Sydney.
- Features the Sydney Opera House™, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Tower and Deutsche Bank Place.
- Sydney’s sparkling harbour is represented by transparent-blue baseplate tiles.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Sydney and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative “Sydney” nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 360 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide a nd 2” (6cm) deep.
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.