Cluedo - Game of Thrones
Average connection time 25 secs
There’s a mystery to solve in Westeros and beyond, in Game of Thrones Cluedo! Will you identify the assassin in Meereen or uncover the treacherous pot in the Red Keep? With 12 characters and beautifully detailed castle shaped holders, and special weapons, this is Cluedo like you’ve never played before, The ultimate Game of Thrones.
- In this special edition of Game of Thrones Cluedo - The Classic Mystery Board Game sees you become a real detective to find clues and solve the mystery that awaits you
- Play alongside your favourite characters including Tyrion Lannister, Petyr Baelish and Missandei, enter special locations from the Pyramid of the Great Masters to the Fighting Pit of Daznak, and King Tommen’s bedchambers to Qyburn’s Laboratory to uncover the hidden secrets that await
- Cluedo is fun for the whole family as you decide: Who did it? Where did it occur? And what weapon did the culprit use?
- Was it Jaime Lannister in the Prison Cells with the Catspaw Assassin Dagger? Or Grey Worm in the Dragon Catacombs with the Arakh?
- The Classic Mystery board game is fun for the whole family
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day.
If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.